Restocked Out of Stocked Frags & Vault?

• Hello, I don't know what time it is, where you are. But I was wondering when the Vault will be opening this year? I read a message someone said that it will be open in August of this year? 

I understand 100 Whispers is vaulted and I eas wondering when Drowning in Caramel Cherry Delight & Pustachio Gelato will be restocked? 

thank you. 

• @Cierra D. The Dua Vault is much anticipated by our customers as it opens twice or thrice a year where all their desired fragrances are restocked after a long time in limited quantities at $33 ONLY. However, we are not sure when it will open this time.

We might restock our fragrances by the end of next week. You can check our restock list on Facebook Group and may be you will be able to find Pistachio Gelato and Drowning In Caramel Cherry Delight.

All of these three are great fragrances. I completely understand your urge to get your hands on these.

Well, for now, I recommend you to sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest info on restocks, new releases, upcoming sales promotions, and vaulted fragrances.

Stay updated and stay connected to DUA, Cierra! 🤗