Perfume Requests


  • Hi DUA, I have a request I've been hoping you'd take up in recreating:

    “Michael” (Original Women’s 2000 formulation) - Michael Kors

    This discontinued tuberose beauty is getting harder to find as well as going up in price if you want a new/sealed bottle. I just can’t imagine life without it. They did a Michael Kors (Gold Luxe Edition) but it is simply a different fragrance. If I were to have only one request for you to consider, I would make it this one. I will send in a bottle if it means getting you to recreate this masterpiece. If anyone could do it would be DUA. I have over 250 bottles of your perfumes, and I very much appreciate what you do. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

    Other fragrances I would be elated to have you recreate would include:

    “Lolita Lempicka” (Original 1997 formulation) - Lolita Lempicka

    “Mandorle” - Sora Dora

    “Confetto” - Profumum Roma

    “Dambrosia” - Profumum Roma

    “Alba” - Profumum Roma

    “Noir Exquise” - L’Artisan Perfumers

    “Blanche Bête” - Les Liquides Imaginaires

    "Lipstick Fever" - Juliette Has A Gun

    “Dulce Diablo” - Narcotica

    “One Umbrella For Two” - Floraiku

    “Perfect: Intense” - Marc Jacobs

    “Santal Austral” - Matiere Premiere

    “Immortelle” - Manos Gerakinis

    “Amber Romance” - Victoria's Secret

    “Love Spell” - Victoria's Secret



  • @Troy Ford Hello, this is Nimra from Team DUA!

    These are some really thoughtful & amazing suggestions. We will definitely forward it to the concerned department and hopefully, it will soon be in the making. Fingers crossed! ๐Ÿคž

    You can also send in the requests at creators@theduabrand.com


Please login to reply to this topic!