Restock

• Hi, 

Will DUA restock Magic of Hibiscus? I've been keeping an eye out and haven't seen any updates. Thanks!

• @Amber Taylor Hey, Thank you for showing your interest in Magic Of Hibiscus. It might restock soon. However, we recommend you sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest info on restocks, new releases, and upcoming sales promotions. 😊

• Hello DUA, 

are you planning on restocking "Oh baby"? I wanted to get my hands on that fragrance but it had sold out already when i wanted to purchase it.

Best regards..

• @Alexandru Ursu Hello, Oh Baby will be restocked soon.
    Stay tuned to our website and sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest info on restocks, new releases, and upcoming sales promotions! 😊

• please restock the dua perfumes which you didn't produce anymore since months or years. this film the beginning years for example. or mr. dua. and also please offer the 100ml perfumes as 30ml

• Hi there will there be a restock of SUGAR OF GARDEN? It's lovely! Thank you. 

• @Angela S Hey, Thank you for showing your love for Sugar Of Garden!
    It is surely one of the best blends by DUA and will definitely be back in stock soon.
    Stay tuned to our website and sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest info on restocks, new releases, and upcoming sales promotions! 😊