Bath and body works

• There's a lot to like about the fragrances they turn out, but they frequently lack strength, longevity and a lot of the better fragrances tend to get discontinued. Some of my favorites are as follows: 

• French Lavender and Honey
    • Midnight Swim
    • Fresh Jungle Rain
    • Emerald Mist
    • Rainkissed Leaves
    • Sweet Pea
    • Moonlight Path
    • White Cherry Blossom
    • Pink Watermelon
    • Georgia Peach and Sweet Tea
    • Fresh Sparkling Snow

Most of these have been discontinued or I think DUA could improve upon their longevity and sillage.

• @Michelle Dumas Hello, your Bath & Body Works wishlist looks mesmerizing! 🤩
    I hope DUA caters your all of these as soon as possible and you get to enjoy DUA versions of these scents soon. 
    Meanwhile, you can check out Cologne Of Whisky Reserve - inspiration of Whisky Reserve Cologne by Bath & Body Works. 

Thank you for sharing your desired fragrance with us! 🤗

• I NEED Pink Chiffon & Gingham Gorgeous. I couldn't get any longevity out of the Pink Chiffon perfume back in the day, so I never repurchased it & haven't wasted my money on any perfume editions ever since. And now it's discontinued. 😪I get sooo many compliments or "What are you wearing??"s when I've lathered myself in Gingham Gorgeous lotion before running errands but their body mists are a joke. 

• @Hannah Carpenter Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA!
    Bath & Body Works has a beautiful collection of fragrances. Pink Chiffon & Gingham Gorgeous both are youthful and floral scents, however Pink chiffon is a sweet and comfortable scent whereas Gingham Gorgeous is a fresh fruity scent which is full of spring vibes. 
    Their DUA versions will definitely be the best ones as they will be launched with super amazing longevity.
    Let's hope the inspirations of Pink Chiffon & Gingham Gorgeous arrive soon. ✌
    Thank you for your recommendations, we are truly grateful for your input of such mouth-watering scents! 🤩

• Their new scent Apple should definitely be recreated. I also second Gingham Gorgeous.

• @Michelle Dumas Hello, Apple looks like fruity and light scent, it could be the go-to scent for the ones who likes fresh scent.
    DUA's version will definitely be the one with powerful projection and better longevity.
    Thank you for suggesting Apple as an addition in the line of DUA inspirations! 🤗