The Ultimate Fragrance Inspiration List!!!

•  
    Hey fragrance lovers, I just submitted this list to:creators@theduabrand.com.? I hope they all make the cut...

1. Sospiro - Dolce Melodia
    2. Juliette Has A Gun - Pear inc (with increased longevity on the sweet juicy pair accord)
    3. FRAGRANCE DU BOIS - SIRENE
    4. BOND NO.9 - CENTRAL PARK SOUTH
    5. KAJAL-LAMAR 
    6. THE HOUSE OF OUD - KEEP GLAZED
    7. MONTAL - INTENSE TIARE
    8. CHABAUD - Lait et chocolat
    9. Widian - Luban
    10. Zoologist - Cow Extrait de Parfum
    (Please increase the potency) 
    11. Ex Nihilo - Fleur Narcotique Extrait de Parfum
    12. V Canto - Psiche
    13. Royal crown - Nocturna 
    14. Blue heart - thameen 
    15.   Gio L'Arôme -  Ruby
    16. Christian Provenzano - Rocca
    17. Navitus - Lost in a Dream 
    18. Salas - Amore Torrido
    19. House of Sillage - Minnie Mouse
    20. Bois 1920 - Frammenti
    21. House of Sillage - Tweety
    22. Orientica - Velvet Gold
    23.  Sol de Janeiro 39 (hard to find this it’s a limited edition please recreate!)
    24. Sol de Janeiro Carioca Crush (made by company then never released) would love for Dua to recreate!

• @Joy Hello, this is Nimra from Team DUA!

I must say your suggestions are really impressive and have got a diverse range of scents consisting of fruity and sweet scents to more intense and exotic ones.

I would like to mention that Dua has a few of these scents available such as 'Blue Heart by Thameen', 'Fleur Narcotique Love Edition by Ex Nihilo' & 'Nocturna by Royal Crown'.

There are other inspirations as well available of brands like Sospiro, Widian, which you might like to check out on our website.

But thank you for sharing this list with us and lets hope, DUA creates these blends for you to try them out in the near future. Fingers crossed! 🤞

• I saw at least 3 which Dua already has. 11,13, 14

• @Joy very nice list 

• @Amina Soktum Oh really??? Let me see if they are in stock.  Thank you !!!!

• @Nimra Khan some of my suggestions made the recommendations list under the unreleased tab!! Wait till you see my next list!!! It's going to be internationally sensational and hopefully Dua will like them enough to make inspirations of them. See you soon.... 

• @Joy Hello, that's great news that your recommendations made it to the unreleased list. We surely cannot wait to see your next set of suggestions.

Absolutely great work Joy and keep those suggestions coming! 😊