Kinda new to this smell & sniff game

• Yo.
    I guess I'm posting cuz I don't have anyone to talk about smells with and fragrantica is a messy mess. I found y'all by way of Cubaknow & Jah on YouTube.

i made my first dua purchase last year and bought Électrique rendezvous Gingembre attar, 1&only luminous, 1&only jazz club, & 1& only. I stayed close with my selections cuz i wanted at least one banger out of the four and i was blind buying into a new house. I let them all macerate for about two months and then was pleasantly surprised with all. 

Now I'm trying to find some good summer scents. I am excited about the new Copper Still inspiration Shine on Watermelon & trying to get my hands on Chilling by the Pacific & Mint Margarita but yo, they always be sold out.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The super blue/ freshy soapy fresh space is not really where i've dipped my toes- i'm a darker dude.

My go to scents during summer are currently terre de hermes edt, hermes eau du citron & sometimes i wear Pdm layton, m micallef desirtoxic, coach platinum, lattafa honor & glory varvatos artisan pure. Mostly cuz i lacked guidance for this season.

anyway, glad to be here. Thanks in advance.

• @Smellybutterface Manimal Hello, this is Nimra from Team DUA!

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your purchases from DUA.

Below mentioned are some of our best selling summer scents which you can check out on our website. 

https://theduabrand.com/search?type=product&q=summer

We hope you find the scent that is up to your liking and must say, your go to scents are all amazing. You have a great taste in fragrances!