Angel Dust 100ml bottle request


  • Hi Dua Team,

    I’m still keeping hope alive for my 100 ml Angel Dust bottle. I’ve been reaching out for months because Angel Dust is truly one of my favorite fragrances, and I would love to finally add the full-size bottle to my collection.

     


    I’ve also made countless TikTok videos featuring and talking about Angel Dust because my love for it is genuine. I really want the opportunity to collaborate with DUA and create even more content around the fragrances I already enjoy sharing with my audience.
    I truly appreciate the responses I’ve received, even though I know a 100 ml bottle was not possible at the time. I’m hoping there may be an update or a way to make it happen now. It would mean so much to me, and I would be excited to share it with my followers.

     


    Warmly,  
    Myracle Joy  
    TikTok: @myraclej  
    Instagram: @nubiastilesco

    myraclejoy@gmail.com



  • @Myracle Stiles Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us and for all the love you’ve shown Angel Dust over the months! 🥹✨

    It truly means a lot to hear how much you enjoy the fragrance and to see you creating content and sharing your genuine love for DUA with your audience. We appreciate you continuing to reach out and keeping hope alive! 🫶

    We’ll be sure to pass your message and interest in the 100 ml Angel Dust along to our team. We can’t promise anything just yet, but we’re grateful for your patience, support, and enthusiasm. 💗

    Thank you again for being part of the DUA community! ✨


Please login to reply to this topic!