More «Tygar» Recommendations!

• Dear friends,
    I discovered Tygar Bvlgari (DUA's Enter The Tiger) thanks to the Dua Brand! I'm blown away by this scent!  I have more than 100 DUA bottles, and this fragrance is in my TOP 3 of all time!
    Summer time is finally here in North America/Europe. The perfect time of the year to buy more expressions/creations of this breathtaking DNA!
    Here are some ideas for DUA's talented and creative perfumers:
    My summertime dream wishlist! :-)

Enter The Tiger + Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Yes! It’s fabulous!)
    Enter The Tiger + CraveMe (A WOW summer scent!)
    Enter The Tiger + Reminiscent/Dior Cologne (A lighter/even fresher Tygar!)
    Enter The Tiger + Jake (It works!)
    Enter The Tiger + Acqua di Giò Profondo
    Enter The Tiger + Virgin Island Water (Tygar on vacation!)
    Enter The Tiger + Any casual & fun summer fragrance!
    Enter The Tiger ~ATTAR~

I would buy them all! 
    Thank you DUA, & thank you Mahsam for embellishing my fragrance journey! 

Mr Jean  

• Wearing Tiger Gone Swimming right now. This is my favorite, after Enter the Tiger. 🙂

Tiger Gone Swimming In City Of Dua is a banger also  🔥

• tiger orange aoud - absolute monster 

• Dear Mahsam, dear DUA Team, please restock this one for Memorial Day Weekend! 🎉 🎉 🎉

• @Jean This is Nimra from Team DUA!

Wow, I must say amazing suggestions. Will surely forward these to the concerned department. Lets hope these are in the works soon.

Thank you for loving our fragrances and for the appreciation!

• @Brian Bolin This is Nimra from Team DUA!

We appreciate you for sharing your valuable feedback with us and thank you for loving our fragrances.

• @Musan Huric Hello! This is Nimra from Team DUA!

We highly appreciate your valuable feedback. Thank you for sharing your favorites from DUA!

• @Jean Hello, this is Nimra from Team DUA.

You can check our restock list which will be updated on our Facebook Group at 3 PM PST. The link to the group is attached below:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/theduabrand

I would also recommend you sign up for our email newsletter to receive latest information on restocks, new releases, and sales promotions.

• @Nimra Khan Please! post the restock list on this forum somewhere. 

I don't understand why maintain 2 "forums" of posts for your members, (here & Facebook), it is inneficient and confusing.  I can't wait to view this list here on this forum since I don't have Facebook. Huge thanks Nimra! 

• @Jean Hello! This forum was a long due plan and we wanted it to be a part of our official website since a while now and its finally here now.

The purpose of this forum is to provide customers with latest updates as many of them are not on Facebook and we don't want them to miss out on exciting discussions.

Also, following your suggestion, we have shared the restock list on our announcements thread which you can check out from the link provided below:

https://theduabrand.com/community/forum/topic/88657/memorial-weekend-restocks

Hope this information helps you, Jean!! 😊