Fragrence Samples

• Im all about paying for samples.  There are so many fragrences I want to try but paying full price for a potential fail wont let me.  Where do i sign up?

• @Wilber Soka Hey, this is Hifza from Team DUA.
    Oh, DUA samples are very much in demand. But currently, we are not selling samples. They are only sent with orders till supplies last. 

• @Hifza Polani Ok, Ill buy one, you got one shot if its bad I wont be back. (Many people probibly feel that way)

• I like the order no samples. ;-(

• @Wilber Soka it would be so helpful if there were sample collections. I want to try so many of the vanilla fragrances, but it is hard to decide because they all have good reviews! 

• @Liz Uva Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA.

Stay tuned to our website for our DUA Solo Vials which are filled upto 12 ml and are getting restocked very soon. You will be able to purchase your desired fragrances in a smaller size and then get a bigger one if you like. 🤗

Also, I would like to recommend few vanilla fragrances for your convenience.
    1. Accidental Vanille
    2. Vanillac Dreams
    3. Drowning In Vanilla

Happy Shopping with DUA! 🙌

• Does anybody know why some samples are not on this website?  I am wanting Dance of the Dragonflies and Velvety Night.

• @KayKay Forr Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA.

Exceptional Dance Of Dragonflies and Velvety Night are our unreleased fragrances. Stay tuned to our website as they will be launched and up for purchase on our website very soon and also signup for our email newsletter to receive the latest info on restocks, new releases, and upcoming sales promotions.  🙌

• ok- thank you.  is there a place to view notes on unreleased samples?  I want to check on Citrus Choco Fantasy and see what is in it, if its original or a dupe.

• @KayKay Forr Hello, Citrus Choco Fantasy will be released soon. It is DUA Original.
    Notes: Bergamot, Orange, Coconut, Jasmine, Muguet, Milk, Chocolate, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Amber, and Musk.

I hope this information helps you! 😊

• @Hifza Polani I totally agree with your suggestions!!!  I have Vanillac Dreams and Drowning in Vanilla and I love them both.  Not Your Usual Vanilla is a banger as well.

• @Stephanie Stewart I'm glad my suggestions resonated with you. Enjoy the wonderful scents! 🙂

• You can request a sample of the new Red Hibiscus perfume by Jo Malone London to try here, it too has vanilla notes:

https://jo-malone.perfume-samples.com/red-hibiscus-sample.html