I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess Eau Fraîche By Kilian

•  

Lilian princess eau fraicheLilian princess

In 2018, Kilian launched "I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess" (or Princess for short) within the My Kind of Love collection in a bottle with a round cap. In 2022, the fragrance was repackaged in a rectangular bottle like the rest of the fragrances from the Narcotic Flowers line, to which it now belongs. 

This year, the house launches a new version, "I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess Eau Fraîche" developed by perfumer Honorine Blanc, just before the summer.

According to the brand, Princess Eau Fraîche reaches an even higher level of fierce femininity with an alluring bergamot opening adding a radiant freshness to the gourmand character of Princess.

The composition is characterized by a combination of marshmallows and refreshing green tea. Spicy ginger gives way to the freshness of bergamot, whose lemony scent blends with green tea and the sweet, powdery notes of marshmallow.

Notes: bergamot, ginger, green tea, marshmallow

It is available in 50ml bottles.

• @William Vasana I must say, the packaging is super-attractive and I am pretty sure that the scent will be amazing too. 
    Thank you for sharing this new arrival with us! 😍