Looking for FUN !

• On weekends, with friends, when travelling, on vacation, hanging out, in the summer, running errands,  I prefer to wear "FUN" fragrances.  You know.. fun vibe, casual vibe, playful vibe, happy vibe.

For example..
    Zest is a FUN fragrance
    Painkiller Cocktail is a FUN fragrance
    Poseidon's Legendary Chariot is a FUN fragrance 

You see, Supernova is a breathtaking frag, but I wouldn't say it "FUN". Same with Poseidon’s Cologne, Vastness of Citrus, Flagship, Poseidon’s Elixir 2.0 .. all Breathtaking frags!, but not in the "FUN" category ;-)  You get my point right ;-)

Please recommend me 5+ "FUN/SUMMER" fragrances for men.  I will probably buy them all! ;-)
    (Again, for men please.  Ex, Mint Margarita is a very FUN amazing sexy frag, but works 200% best for women).

Is Peach Fizz .. Fun? Mainly for men?
    Is Musky Pineapple .. FUN ?
    I'm Ok with fruits. I'm ok with some booze.

Huge thanks!

• @Jean Thank you for admiring DUA fragrances and associating them with your moods and emotions. 😄
    We are elated to know that different DUA scents are connected with your daily routine and occasions.
    Yes I completely get it that you need fragrances with chill, cool, easy breezy yet fun vibes!

I would like to recommend a few,
    1. Gone Swimming With Beachvibes
    2. #HisSummer2018
    3. Acqua Di Dua
    4. Painkiller Cocktail
    5. Bad Guys
    6. Mint & Verte

Both, Peach Fizz and Musky Pineapple are unisex fragrances however, Peach Fizz is actually a fun scent and 
    Musky Pineapple is a great fragrance but comparatively less fun vibes.

Happy Summers! 🌞

• Many thanks @Hifza Polani !!  Your recommendations will be in my shopping cart very soon!!!

• @Jean Great! Hopefully, you will love all your purchases! 🤩

• @Jean I always find the subjectiveness of scents fascinating.  Zest is my Sunday morning chill scent for coffee and reading.  I do find it uplifting.

- I agree with Hifza that Beachvibes is fun with its sandy freshness

- Scarlett Warrior is my gym scent but I would consider it fun'ish.  Mint and fruit works well.

- Spring Vibes is terrific but you must love grapefruit and lime.

- Burlington Gardens - straight grapefruit with musky and woody tones WAY in the back.