Restock Announcements Please

• I would love a function to be alerted via text or email that a scent I am waiting for has dropped back into stock.  

• @David Watts Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA.

I would like to recommend you to sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest information on restocks, new releases, and upcoming sales promotions.

Also, you can visit our Facebook Group for such updates. 😊
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/theduabrand/?ref=share_group_link

• While those emails are nice Im not scouring over an email to see if the 8 scents Im waiting for are back.  A direct message indicating something Im waiting for is now in stock would be so nice.  Thanks.

• @David Watts Thank you for your suggestion.
    We will definitely forward it to our concerned department for implementing the notification system for the return of the customer's desired fragrance. 😊

• You did it!  Amazing.  Thank you so much. 

• @David Watts how do you sign up for these alerts?

• @Lea T I believe it has to be in a wishlist

• @Hifza Polani also I noticed that if I have items in my wish list to be notified for once I'm notified that they are back in stock once I never get a notification again about them being back in stock so I just tried re adding them to my wish list cuz I look multiple times a day at my email for restocks and I logged on the dua site and saw that French macaroons white milk was recently purchased but never recieved an email today that it was restocked :( 

• @Amanda Lalla Hello, apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    We are thankful to you for bringing this into our knowledge.
    Let us look into the matter and if there is any error, we will surely rectify it.

• @David Watts wait are u getting texts now of items that are back in stock? Cuz I see u said u did it thanku above