Anyone Else Love These Scents??

• I wanted to recommend a few women fragrances I haven't seen or couldn't find on the Dua Brand website while searching for these designer inspirations. 

• Narciso Rodriguez - Musc Noir Rose 

• Kayali - Pistachio Yum Gelato 

• Burberry - Her Elixir

• Zadig & Voltaire - This Is Her!

• Mancera - Roses Vanille 

• @Cierra Davies Hello, this is Nimra from Team DUA!

Amazing suggestions there. Will surely pass them forward to the concerned department. 

You can send in the request at creators@theduabrand.com and lets hope its in the works soon. Fingers crossed! 😊

• @Nimra Khan Hello there, yes I did send these in over email to the email address shared. Thank you. 

could you please inform me of what date exactly the restock of the 10ml sizes will be? Mahsam Raza mentioned on Facebook that the restock of these sizes will be July 4th weekend, but the 4th isn't on the weekend. So which date exactly so I can mark this in my calendar.

Thank you.  

• @Cierra Davies Hello again!

Our 'Independence Day' Sale is starting from June 29 and the 10ml Solos will be released during this sale. So, stay tuned to our website.

We also recommend you signup to our email newsletter to receive latest information on new releases, restocks & sales promotions.

Let us know if you have any other questions! 😊

•  I have recommendations you guys will enjoy savings by using exclusive coupon codes scent

• My friend gifted me perfume on my birthday and I highly recommend trying out the Shaghaf Collection By Swiss Arabian. It will leave you feeling fresh all day and it is perfect for any occasion. So if you want a long-lasting perfume, you should check out the Swiss Arabian brand.

• Absolutely love your suggestions! It's refreshing to see a selection of women's fragrances that venture beyond the usual offerings. The Narciso Rodriguez - Musc Noir Rose sounds intriguingly sensual, and Kayali's Pistachio Yum Gelato must be a delightful and unique olfactory experience with luxurious packaging.

• If you're on the hunt for some unique women's fragrances like Narciso Rodriguez - Musc Noir Rose, you might want to check out Beauty Blush store. They offer a variety of options with good quality, including popular scents like Creed Spring Flower Women Spray. With their diverse selection, you're bound to find some hidden gems that you haven't come across elsewhere.