Possible fix for when I’m searching scents

• Hi, when I am looking say "gourmand" category of fragrances, I am finding it hard for me to stay in the category when I try to even select gourmand - then "for her"?? It switches my complete selections over too just scents "for her" instead of gourmand, for her scents? 

I hope this makes sense. Or when I try to select two different ways to search for scents, it just picks one over the other instead of allowing me to choose two or three??

• @Cierra Davies Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA.

Thank you for addressing this concern with us. We really appreciate you pointing out and suggesting a user-friendly update for our Website.

We have added the Gender Category under Classifications which will ease out the selection process. It will be beneficial and convenient for all our customers to look for the fragrance as per their preferences. Thanks a ton! 🤗

• Thank you so much, awesome! 👍🏻 

• Hello, I'm still having  problems, when searching for fragrances. When I go to Filter: Fruity, then go down and hit Feminine. When I go to the next page from page 1 to page 2, my selected search filters are reset back to how they were before. So then I'm having to  constantly having to put in my filtered search andnitbeont let me get pass any page but 1. 

• @Cierra D. Hey, it has been fixed. Thank you again for notifying us with the technical fault. I am sure its much easier for all our customers to search for their preferred fragrances!