New to Forum - OG Dua Addict

• Hello All,

I usually come on the Dua site to purchase fragrances.  Today I decided to browse and participate in the forum.   I live in SE Texas where the summers are ridiculously hot and humid and the past few winters have been record-setting cold.  Having one signature fragrance is hard to do in these weather extremes, so I started wearing different perfumes according to the season many years ago.  As I became older and more financially stable, I could branch out and purchase more exclusive fragraces without regret.  I have a vast collection of perfumes, oils, mists and lotions.  I love to smell good and be around others that smell good as well.

I am a Dua addict.  I currently 130+ bottles of their fragrances - clones and originals.

It started innocently enough ...... I was looking for a dupe of the original, stronger version of Love, Don't Be Shy.   My original bottle was done and the newer one I purchased just didn't seem the same.  I saw some reviews that said Dua was as close to the original as I could get.   I found it on the site and put it in my cart.  Then I saw Musc Ravageur - in my cart, Black Orchid, Blue Vanille ... and finally 8 bottles later, I put in my first order.  Now, my perfume closet runneth over.

I have the "real" brand name fragrance of most of the dupes I have purchased from Dua.  Most of the Dua fragranes are close, some are exact and some are actualy better that the originals.  However, I cannot honestly say that I would've purchased all of the originals if I had discovered Dua first.  The Dua brand is now my official place to purchase my fragrance backups.

• @Stephanie Stewart Hello! 

This is Nimra from Team DUA and I welcome you to this forum.

Thank you for sharing your experience and for loving our fragrances. We are truly a customer run brand and we really appreciate your feedback.

Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions on this forum as this is a platform made just for you all to engage and interact. 😊