Fragrance creation recommendations

• Hello DUA team I have two suggestions for fragrances that I believe would be huuuuge hybrid sellers! 

The first one I'm actually shocked you don't have yet and that's Miss congenialitys amphitrite elixir. I have put one bottle in each hand and sprayed simultaneously on my chest area and OMG it's amazing. I've received crazy amounts of compliments wearing this. Layering the two doesn't give you the same effect so I started buying the two separately and decanting them into the same bottles just so I have it.

The second one is glorified princeless sweeties moon. A hybrid of glorified moon, and hey princeless sweetie. I guess you could call this one a tribrid as it's really three fragrances of hey sweetie, princeless princess and glorified moon. When I tell you these together are just a bomb mixture I'm not lieing.

I usually spray the glorified moon in my chest area of my hoodie then spray the her princeless sweetie on the shoulders and arms and it's just mouth watering wafting scent bubbles together that have had people follow me around to ask what I'm wearing. It's addicting. If they were in one bottle I couldn't even imagine.

Please try these as I have mentioned and let me know if these are possible mixtures that could happen. I do believe they would become your biggest sellers not to mention the woman fragrance only had ONE fragrance higher than a hybrid and that's the quadbrid of drowning in amphitrites bianca therapy. All the other woman's mixtures are just hybrids. I believe we need at least one tribrid and I'm telling you this is it!!!

• @Kelly whitehead Hello, this is Nimra from Team DUA!

Wow, amazing hybrid suggestions and we are super elated to hear that you love wearing them together.

We will definitely forward the request to the concerned department to make these hybrids.

However, you can also send in the request at creators@theduabrand.com and hopefully, it will be in the works. 😊