Better Wishlist Viewing Options

• I have a few different wish lists for various reasons and I dont always remember WHY I put a scent onto the list.  Once I click the scent and then click on details I am reminded either by the profile of the scent, the inspiration for the scent, or something else.  What I would love is an option to view ALL of my wishlist scents in a large list with a summary and OG designer etc.  Or when I hover over a scent for it to show a bit of information.  To have to click the scent from within my wishlist only to be presented with a picture of the bottle, and nothing else, and another button to click for more details is a bit clunky.  If I cant get a detailed view of my wishlist then perhaps just MORE information on the second page so I dont necessarily have to click for more details.  Or maybe an option on the wishlist page itself with differnt layout options like Summarized, List, Details etc.

Thank you

• @David Watts Hey, Thank you for sharing your idea and thought with us!
    We will surely forward your suggestion to our concerned department and hopefully, they will look into it. 
    Once Again, Thank you for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate our customers who take interests in improving DUA's website and making it a better and user-friendly experience for everyone! 😊

• yes and please make it possible to share the list, like on Whatsapp or so. So other ppl can watch the lists too

• @Amina Soktum Hey, we will definitely forward your request to the concerned department and hopefully, it will be taken into consideration.
    Thank you for sharing your additonal thought on it with us! 🤗

• Also, is there any way to add sorting options to the wishlist?  For example when I look at my list, I would like to be able to sort it by cost, reviews, which item is most/least in stock (this would help me prioritize which ones to purchase before the item sells out) and fragrance notes.   I truly think other customers would further benefit from being able to sort their wishlists.  Joy 

• @Joy Hey, it looks like an extensive and comprehensive viewing option.
    We will forward your request to our concerned department.
    Thank you for coming up with the sorting option, it will definitely make the experience more convenient for all our customers! 😊