reccommendations I’d loveeee to see (ddl and hybrids)

• -Narcotica Dulce Diablo

-Kyse DELIZIA DI MARSHMALLOW

-Not sure how to describe this. But a better version of Mad Potion by Katy Perry.  going to sound weird...but I know I'm not the only person out here forever in love with BBWs Vanilla Bean Noel. Katy Perry's "mad potion" is probably the closest edp I've been able to find. Would die for a beast mode vanilla bean noel 😂

-Vacation by Vacation (oooh can you imagine the creed virgin island hybrid!!)

-Sol de Janerio 71 - this could be an amazing one for hybrids, too. I have dappers version and have made some great combos.

That said, some hybrid ideas: Dua's version of lost cherry x Duas version of vanilla sex

Hybrid: Gourmand Escape x Miss Congenitality

if you can get the Dulce Diablo, doing a blend with a gourmand escape would be amazing!

Hybrid: Gourmand Escape x Hot Carmalized Milk

Hybrid: hot carmalized milk x choco biscotti (Would loveee to see this)

I think Dulce Diablo would also pair well with duas blend of Angelic Elixer and would be a good hybrid.

This one sounds weird but trust me it hits!! i have yet to smell "cozy tale of vanilla" (sad day!) but the notes seem reminiscent of that certain beauty moguls sisters, "vanilla". Which would be a great dupe. Anyways, if I'm right, you NEED a hybrid of cozy era of vanilla x delectable temptation.. or just putting some sort of blueberry scent with it. You'll thank me later! That vanilla scent I'm referring to (amber, musk, hint of floral, classy vanilla) with blueberry..especially blueberry maple. Oh Lordy! I shouldn't even be sharing this combo. It's sure to turn heads and I hope if you create it I can try it out :)

blueberry cookies could work in the combo, too^

Full disclosure I haven't tried macaroons, but the notes look familiar and I think a cozy tale of vanilla x macaroons would be a very pretty hybrid.

Hybrid: a gourmand escape x cafe dua

I could do this for days lol!! Any job openings? 😂

I'm still dying to get my hands on y'all's a gourmand escape. During the last restock I missed it. Had it in my cart, got distracted, it had expired and I missed my chance. Heartbreaking moment. I have dapper, and orenas version in addition to a small sample of the original. I hear very good things and want to support dua always. I'm stalking that Facebook page for restock updates lol. 

• @Miranda Reisenauer Hello, welcome to this forum, this is Nimra from Team DUA!

We are so overwhelmed with the support you showed and we highly appreciate your love for DUA!

Thank you for these amazing hybrid ideas, we will surely forward it to the concerned department and let's hope to have these in work soon. Fingers crossed!

We absolutely love when our customers share their ideas and suggestions with us. Keep them coming as this forum is just made for you guys to interact!

As for 'Gourmand Escape', kindly stay tuned to our website and sign up for our newsletter to have latest information on restocks to not miss out on your desired fragrances.

Thank you again for showing immense support & love. Hope you have a great day!