Celine Zouzou

• French fashion and luxury house Celine will launch Zouzou, a new gourmand fragrance, in June.

"I wished to create a perfume about utopic adolescence, capturing an ideal of eternal youth. The recklessness of the young French writer Françoise Sagan, the ingenue boyishness of Jean Seberg filmed by Jean Luc Godard, the magnificent heroines of the Velvet Underground, together with the young women I was able to photograph more than 20 years ago.  

I called my new perfume for Celine “Zouzou”, an affectionate and child-like nickname that appeared in the last century to describe a young woman with short hair." — Hedi Slimane

The notes include benzoin, tonka bean, patchouli, labdanum, vanilla and musk.

Celine Zouzou will be available in 100 and 200 ml Eau de Parfum.

• @William Vasana Hello, Thank you for sharing so many interesting facts about the multiple brands' fragrances. These articles are really very helpful when it comes to the search for upcoming fragrances in the market!
    We really appreciate your research and effort. Your contribution means alot on our platform! 🤗