Vintage Body Kouros by YSL

• Good day,

I have known and ordered DUA fragrances for years but this is the first time I write in the forum.

I just wanted to suggest the DUA team to try and recreate the vintage formulation of YSL's Body Kouros, which was my signature fragrance in the early 2000s until it got reformulated around 2008-2010.

If I am not mistaken, this gorgeous and powerful fragrance suffered two reformulations, the first one around 2008, and the second one some years later, when they also switched the original glass bottle with a plastic one.

I remember that the second bottle I purchased, while still made of glass, had worse performance, and the smell had changed a little, as if the incense note was lighter and the "green" was amped up. Then, with the change of bottle came the total disappointment.

In fact, that was the event which forced me to start my journey in search for a substitute, trying other wonderful fragrances which were also tragically reformulated, such as Creed Aventus and Malle's French Lover. And during that journey I discovered DUA, with their powerhouse rendition of Creed's Millesime Imperiale (Imperial Pasteque).

So, in a few words, would it be possible to release a fragrance inspired by the first formulation of Body Kouros?

Thank you!

• @Miguel Cortina Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA. We welcome you to our Forum! 😊
    I completely understand your disappointment, it's like a mini heart break.
    DUA can surely come up with it's version of Body Kouros, who wouldn't love another amber spicy fragrance under DUA Inspirations? Let's hope it will be taken into consideration soon. ✌
    Thank you for sharing your signature scent and preference with us! 🤗

• HI ,

I agree with your request , it' s a  gems