I am Suggesting a Unique Fragrance Idea for Dua!

• Hey Dua Community!

I have been a huge fan of your fragrances for a while now and love how you continuously push the boundaries of scent innovation. I wanted to throw out an idea for a new fragrance that I think could really resonate with your audience.

How about a scent inspired by the serenity of an early morning forest walk,, right after a light rain: ?? I am imagining something fresh and earthy,, with notes of damp oakmoss, pine needles and a touch of petrichor (that distinct smell after rain).. You could layer it with subtle hints of citrus like bergamot for brightness and maybe some vetiver or sandalwood for depth and warmth:.

I think this combination would evoke feelings of calm and grounding,, perfect for anyone looking for a scent that’s both refreshing and comforting,.. but still complex: With Dua's mastery in blending unique fragrances, I’m sure you could create something truly magical!!

Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts or if you have suggestions to tweak the idea:!

Steve Smith

react native

• @Steve Smith Hello, your idea of blending nature's aroma with DUA's essence is truly remarkable, this scent would definitely create a heavenly experience; calm, delicate yet delightful.
    We greatly appreciate your insightful feedback and sincerely hope to see this formulation featured in DUA Originals soon.
    Thank you for being a dedicated fan and for recognizing our ongoing efforts toward improvement and innovation. Your feedback means a lot to us. 🤗

Also, we encourage all our users here to contribute their thoughts for the better outcome, helping DUA meet customer desires in the best way possible! 😊

• Vetiver paired with petrichor is definitely the way to go. 

• @Michelle Dumas Hello, I see you are quite creative with your ideas and this one sounds something very different. 
    Our concerned department will definitely look into custom fragrance requests in future. 
    Thank you for providing us with your unique thought and valuable input. It means alot to us!🤗