Request for: Abercrombie Kids—Hadley


  • I have a little bit left my last bottle and I'm desperate to find something similar. I have scoured the internet as have many others without finding anything close. Can you do something simiar to Abercrombie Kids Hadley?! I'm even willing to send you the last of what I have in hopes of getting something similar! 



  • @Shawnda C  Hello, this is Hifza from Tema Dua. We welcome you to our Forum!

    We completely understand the struggle of finding a beloved discontinued scent, especially when you’re down to your last bottle! 🥹💙

    Hadley clearly holds a special place in your heart, and we’d love to hear more about what makes it so special to you.

    We’d be happy to pass your request along to our fragrance team. While we can’t promise an exact match, we’d certainly love to explore the possibility of getting as close to that nostalgic Hadley vibe as we can! ✨

    Thank you for trusting Team DUA with such a special fragrance request! 💙


Please login to reply to this topic!