Leather Fragrances: What’s Your Favorite?

• I’m currently interested in Memo Paris, Tom Ford, David Jourquin, Cuoium by Nosomatto, and a few other leather fragrances.

My counterpart grew up traveling to different re-enactments and the leather shops always stood out to her as a set of smells she reminisced about. I’m looking for a leathery scent with a complex, animalic smell that isn’t just leather. I was impressed by John Varvatos Dark Rebel’s scent but it doesn’t last long and it’s not very strong. It seems to be a skin scent.

Something that will give me the feeling of riding through the darkness on my chopper and still ending up with a trace of cologne at my destination. Dark Rebel has leather, tobacco, and civet, but she dislikes tobacco as a main note.

Can anyone suggest something like this or those mentioned? Give me a long list of your favorites if you have more than one!

• @Joshua Erlinger Hey, this is Hifza from Team DUA.

Thank you for sharing your preferred criteria of leather scents here with us. I am sure all the fragrance lovers will come up with the best leather fragrances for you!

You can find some of the amazing leather scents from DUA from the link below.

https://theduabrand.com/collections/all-leather

Happy Shopping! ✌️

• Cremo - Vintage Suede
    • MAB - Ganymede
    • Guerlain - L'Homme Idéal (any variation)
    • Kenzo - Kenzo Homme EdP
    • Dior - Dior Homme (2020)

• Only one favorite from my side:

Cuir Beluga, Guerlain

Smooth leather in vanilla. But without animalic. 

• Dua's Cuir De Siciliy (Memo Paris Sicilian Leather): If ever there was a summer time leather fragrance this is it.  Its beautiful.

I was also going to say Godolphin by PDM but Dua hasnt replicated that one yet BUT they do say their Once Upon a Time in London (London by WIDIAN) has been compared to it.