Please Create Dua Discovery Set

• Hey Dua,

It would be awesome to be able to purchase a Dua Discovery Set with your original scents!   Maybe in a 5 or 10 ml size?   I would love to explore your creations this way.

Thanks!

• @Melanie Williams Hey, this is Hifza from Team DUA.
    DUA Discovery Set is in the works, let's hope to see it soon! ✌ 

• This Would Be A  Lovely Dua Fragrance Experience. I Would Love To See This Happen.

• @Sherrie Muro Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA.
    Yes definitely, Its very much in demand. Fingers crossed! ✌

• I support this.  It looks like Dua has a ton of great stuff I'd like to try (hybrids, originals, etc.), but dropping $60 to try something and not like it isn't economically feasible.

Also, it's probably a challenge to pull of, but don't limit or make pre-configured sets, if possible.  Or, if you have to limit, let the customer pick three out of five possible options, or five out of 10.  Something like that.

• I would love this possibility. 😀

• @Mark Moretto Hi, this is Hifza from Team DUA.

I completely understand your concern and yes, DUA Discovery Set is already in works.

For now, if you are willing like to try these great scents in discounted prices then find them in 25% off today from 6 PM, PST onwards till June 12, 6 PM, PST. 

Use Promo Code DUA25 to avail the discount.

Addionally, we also have our DUA Designer Line fragrances which are for flat $33. You can grab these too. (Promo Code is not applicable on DDL series)

I hope this turns out to be a useful information for you. Thank you! ✨️

• @Claudia Bertels Hi, this is Hifza from Team DUA.

Yes, this possibility will turn into reality very soon! ✌️