Clinique Happy

• Always loved this one but never lasted long. Need it but stronger. 

• @Shane ONeill Hello, this is Nimra from Team DUA!

We have noted down your suggestion and will surely forward it to the concerned department.

You can also send in the request at creators@theduabrand.com and lets hope, it is in the works soon. 😊

• Hello. I'm female and I'm crazy about this scent. But the real one is really weak. Would you release it again? I believe it was released once back in a past. But I didn't get a chance to purchase one. Thanks. 

• @Lucy Pelih Hello!

The fragrance is currently out of stock and we unfortunately do not have a definite answer as to when it will be in stock.

However, you can reach out to support@theduabrand.com as they would be able to guide you better regarding this. Thank you! 😊

• This was the fragrance I wore all throughout high school back in the 2000s. Would you please consider releasing your version again? The current one by Clinique is great, but the longevity isn't there anymore, sadly. I feel this would be a big seller amongst those who wore it back then. Thank you for your consideration. Keep up the super great work y'all do. ♥️

• @Josh Bokaie Hi, so many of you want an inspiration of Clinique Happy by DUA. 
    Hopefully, it will be catered after observing the rising demand by our customers! 😊
    Thank you for sharing your thought and kind words with us! 🤗