What scents are you hoping Dua dupes next.

• @Salam Nassar Hello, this story is actually true. As a gesture of respect towards our CEO's meeting with Mona Kattan, we have removed Kayali-inspired creations from our fragrance collection and from our website.

• I want to see elixir d'amour parfum d'ELMAR and the last creations of Julien rasquinet  Aquila absolute

• @Hifza Polani Hi, I was wondering if there was anywhere one could get an update on restocks? I’m new to Dua but was hoping to make a purchase that involved Bay of Berries and Mango Flesh. Would you have any idea if a timeframe for a restock of them?

• @BO sophyane Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA.
    Thank you for sharing your valuable suggestions. Well-noted! 🙌

• @Jessica Landsburg we welcome you on our platform and I must say, amazing choice of fragrances! 
    You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest info on restocks, new releases, and upcoming sales promotions. Also, you can check the restock list before every sale.
    Hopefully, you will love all your DUA purchases! 🤩

• I would love to see Dua reboot Polo Crest!

• @Salam Nassar he posted it in the Facebook groups. He met her on an airplane and posted that as a sign of respect he had notified his team to pull all Kayali inspirations and that he would not be duping any Kayali fragrances in the future. The meeting on the plane post was 4/30/23 and then his announcement about pulling the scents came a few days later. 

• 😶

• @Claudia Bertels Hey, this is Hifza from Team DUA. 

Wow, I must say your wishlist is quite amazing! Indeed, DUA power can totally enhance these scents. Thank you for sharing your desirable fragrances with us.🤩

Stay connected with DUA! ✨️

• Sintra by Memo

Marfa by Memo

Greenwich village by Bond no. 9

Tutu by gritti

Blanche bete by Les Liquides Imaginaires 

Ylang 49 by le labo 

Eau de Californie by Celine 

• @Diana Schwartz Hi, this is Hifza from Team DUA.
    Amazing! Hopefully, DUA will recreate these soon! 😊

• @Diana Schwartz

Memo Sinta, Memo Marfa, Tutu, Blanche Bette- all wonderful suggesstions!! I have not smelled the other 2 but I am sure they are great too.  

• @Jessica Landsburg have you joined the Dua Divas goup on Facebook? Lots of information there and the new releases and restock notices are posted about 1-2 hours before the sale goes live every week. 

• @Shannon Esters that explains why I couldn't find Apple of Eden. Darn it,  I didn't get it- kept putting it off.

• @Jessica Landsburg check out Dapper Fragrances. He does a few inspos of Kayali

• My wishes:

Laura Biagiotti - ROMA UOMO (Vintage Formulation from 1992) 🙏

Gritti - Pomelo Sorrento

Xerjoff - Torino 21 (the best summer fragrence for me)

Boss - Bottled Intense (it was the best flanker an it's discontinued)

• Prada Luna Rossa Black

One of the best ones from the house of Prada but the performance is just meh... we need that Dua power!

• Hi,

I add New wish: 

• Blue oud of arabian oud 

• @Andreas Hohmann Hey, this is Hifza from Team DUA.
    Awesome fragrances! Thank you for sharing your desired fragrances with us. 😊

• @Umut Kilic Hi, this is Hifza from Team DUA.
    Indeed, the recreation of this fragrance with DUA power will result in an enhanced version of this scent. 🤩