Scent suggestion

• Mugler "Fly Away' 

• @David Sanchez Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA.
    Mugler "Fly Away" sounds really good!!

• Louis Vuitton pacific chill please!

• @Hifza Polani lol as soon as I asked you guys delivered 👍🏻

bath and body works mahogany wood would be great.

ocean mist and fierce hybrid sounds awsome.

also lemon rinds and dark side of the moon hybrid!

• @Aaron Thompson Hey, this is Hifza from Team DUA.

Well, DUA hears its customers and cater their requests. 😊
    Thank you for sharing your other desirable fragrances with us! 🤗

• Please . Could you include Absolue pour le Soir by MFK

• Dear Master, What about Carnal Flower? 

• @Pedro Herrero Hello, this is Hifza from Team DUA.

Well, I guess the luck is on your side today as I would like to share that we already have two of the fragrances you asked.
    1. Honey Sophistication - Inspiration of Absolue pour le Soir by MFK (Currently, out of stock)
    2. Carnal Desire - Inspiration of Carnel Flower by Frederic Malle

I would like to recommend you sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest info on restocks, new releases, and upcoming sales promotions.

Also, you can purchase Carnal Desire from our website for now. I hope this information helps you! 😊

• Will Dua ever bring back Le Labo Lys 41?!? I'd also love to see more le Labo added like Ylang 49.

Same for Byredo! I'd love to see slow dance, velvet haze, and tobacco mandarin brought back!

• @Diana Schwartz Hi, I must say amazing choice of fragrances! I totally understand why you would like to get your hands on these. Well, these fragrances might restock in near future.

I would like to recommend you sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest info on restocks, new releases, and upcoming sales promotions.